Friday, August 8, 2008

Bowling...Not Really My Thing!


My sister and her family are in town from LA! I love having them here...we only get to see them twice a year (sigh).

On Tuesday, we went bowling. As I left the bowling alley with a sore wrist, sore thumb, score of 55 and a sore ego, I decided that bowling will probably never be the way I make my living!

The kids had a great time though! I should have bowled on their lane...they had bumpers!

Here is a picture of my sister with Avery. Avery absolutely adores her.



We went to Kings Island on Wednesday. It was ridiculously hot, but we had a great time! That evening my parents watched all of the kids while we "adults" went back to ride the bigger rides. We rode the Beast and the Vortex, waited in line for 2 other rides only to find out they were "temporarily shut down". We decided we were all tired, so we got some Graeters Ice Cream (yum, yum) and headed home!!


Tonight we are headed to the Reds game and fireworks!!! Good times!

No comments: