Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fall Recap

I originally started this blog as a "diary" of my life with my husband and kids...something I can look back on in the future and remember. Unfortunately, it takes time to keep up this diary of memories and I'm not doing a very good job! Anyone who has been around me at all over the past 3 months knows I am a bit overwhelmed and am just lucky to get done what HAS to be done each day! Anyways....since I haven't had time to blog much lately, here is a recap of our fall, which included.....


A fun Halloween as a Snow Princess and Twister Board Game....













A very restful, wonderful, much-needed family trip to Red River Gorge, Kentucky (what a beautiful
place)....
















Avery's first school friend birthday
party at a tea room...so much fun!!...














A great Thanksgiving with Matt's parents...any time with Matt's mom always
includes a craft project with the kids!....













And TONS of school project (more on that to come)!

Christmas is just around the corner! Hopefully I can post again before that!

No comments: