Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day Faves...

God has blessed me with a wonderful Mom and Mother-in-Law and with 2 wonderful girls of my own. I got to spend Mother's Day with my Mom....which is something I never got to do while living in Florida.

Here are a few of my "faves" from this Mother's Day...
  • Matt and the girls took me shopping the Saturday before Mother's Day to buy some new clothes....my favorite kind of gift....the kind I get to pick out!

  • Brit made me this cute card....

You can't read it, but part of it says "If you were a flower, I'd pick you." How sweet! Maybe she does like me! :)

  • Avery made me this place mat...


On the back her teacher asked her some questions about me and she answered them. Here is what it says....

  1. What does your mom do while you are at school? Avery: She works. She does work for our house to sell.
  2. What's your mom's favorite thing to do? Avery: Go outside.
  3. What do you like to play with your mom? Avery: Games like Candyland.
  4. What kinds of things does your mom do to take care of you? Avery: She gets food for me.
  5. What do you like about your mom? Avery: She likes to play with me.
  6. How old is your mom? Avery: 16 (I love that!!!:)

As a mom who works from home and goes through a lot of "mom guilt" about trying to do my job AND spend time with my kids, these kinds of "words" get me through the tough days!

I am so blessed!

No comments: