Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello Blogging World!!!


Well, I have put this off for a year now! A lot of people know I love to read blogs! I call it my "smoking break" when I need a break from my work! I give my friends a hard time when they go too long between posts because I need something to read! I may regret that! :) I don't know how often I will post. I think I probably am doing this more as my diary so I can remember "moments" in my girls' lives! We'll see how it goes!



Here's my first "moment":



The other day my 2 year old daughter, Avery, was holding a cute little baby doll dressed head-to-toe in pink. I asked her if her baby had a name...she looked at me and very matter-of-factly stated that the baby's name was....Jesus! How could I argue with that!



4 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun! I love keeping a blog because it helps all my family out of town keep up with what the girls are doing. I look forward to reading yours!

Anonymous said...

Welcome!!!! It is so nice to have you!! :)

That picture of Avery is so cute.... if only that bow were a little bigger. :)

Jackie said...

You suprise me! Never knew you were such a super techno diva!! I had a hard enough time logging in to leave a comment! Yikes! :) Looking forward to keeping up with you.

emily said...

glad to see you're finally joining the blogging world! it will be nice to see what's up with your family from down here in sc! :)