Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hi. My Name is Amy and I'm Addicted to....

They say admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.

The other day Britlyn informed my husband that "Mommy is addicted to Craigs List". I quickly and adamantly denied that accusation! I mean...let's talk about some of the great finds I have gotten off of Craigs List.


This great IKEA bookshelf for the basement. Less than a year old and in perfect condition...and at a great price!




These white shutters for FREE (yes, I said free) when we were redoing the girls playhouse!





This cute little rocking chair that Avery loves to sit in!




And what about the income I have produced from the recent sales on Craigs List. I have sold a couple of things in the past week totalling $170.00. Doesn't that count for something!!

Okay...so maybe I'm a little addicted...but I am not ready for recovery yet! It's too much fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some addictions are well worth it.

I would say that if you were addicted to crack.... not okay. Craig's List... okay. :)